cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feasibility study

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got a new assignment to do feasibility study for a project. As I am doing it for the first time, can any one help me out in elaborating….

what are the process / steps involved in feasibility,

which methodology is used.

Any docs?? Will be of great help

u can send me the mail to toshniwal.sd@gmail.com

rgds

Toshniwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Project Feasability:

Proper Documentation(FUnct Spec attached to Tech Spec)

SLA Details

Plan of KT if there is going to be a new resource

Induction Program.

Business process doctn.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

Thanks

Arghadip

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Feasibility study is basically analysing the current system used by the client & the scope & benefit of the client to move to SAP. Feasiability Study also will refer to what will be the estimated work to be done & what could be the best price which can be quoted accordingly. We will require to give an effort estimate & costing will be taken care by sales team.

We should ensure atleast 20 - 30 % scope creep in estimation of efforts.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Toshniwal,

The purpose of the feasibility study is to ascertain if a particular project will be feasible to undertake,execute and deliver the intended results.

You may think over in analysing as under :

Technical feasibility;Financial feasibility:Economical feasibility.

Technical feasibility: Whether the project is technically feasible,the support and maintanance facilities available,the probability of the technology becoming obsolete sooner or later and so on.

Economical feasibility:The economy of scale ( volume),the locational advantages (location of the plant etc).A study of the economic trends ( demad,supply,availability,constaraints etc).

Financial feasibility :The Financials involved like if it will be feasible to raise funds from the capital market,if any statutory restrictions are involved,ROI etc.

The feasibility study should cover all the alternatives considered,the basis on which the selected one was considered feasible,the assumptions......l

Regards.

ramesh