cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic issuance of Material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Consultants,

My client requirement is that all the materials, which planned on maintenance order should be issued automatically without going to the process of Issuance from MM . same is the case with non-stock material in which we have to make the P.O or In case of services( Service entry sheet).

any help in this regard will be very help or tell me this can be possible or not .

Thanks and Best Regrads,

Muhammad Haris Khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi haris

You can automatically issue the material for the maintenance order during confirmation .For this you have mark the backflush indicator in either material or work center.for other requirements i think it is not possible

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of Non stock items and services, you need not issue as GR itself is issue. the reason for it is:

1. In case of non stock items, as you dont maintain any stock the material gets issued during goods receipt itself. This is configured in account assignment. Generally for non stock items it is 'P'.

2. In case of services, you cant store a service so no need to issue. Consumption takes place on receipt, as in case of non stock items.

For stock materials, tick the backflush indicator and confirm the activity/operation. This will lead to goods issue.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of Backflush indicator to workcenter, we can do the configuration in the node for completion confirmation of the order. In this node we can define to issue the Material component during operation confirmation. i think this is the easiest way to issue stock components to Maintenance orders. I case of non stock items, It is rightly said that those get issued to order automatically on receipt with reference to PO.