cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Load the Request in Target DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we haddone reinitialiazation of the source system.. after that we did Init without data transfer to the target's.

After succesful init,we are doing Full Repiar Request to load the data into the Purchaisn DSO.It has around 15140000 records are there. we are loading targets with particular selection condition.

Now data has extracted from the source system and is there available ib PSA.but while loading to Target its not allowing to load the data in the targets.

We are getting the Folowing Error.

"Full 2,933,864 has overlapping selections with init. 0002933848: No updates into 0PUR_O01"

But we dont have any selection condition for the init load.

suggest me how to approach this issue...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gowri,

You need to replicate source system, reactivate your TRs., IS, URs, etc. This should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if its Full repair or just Full request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Gaurav. its full update..thats the reason its not allowing to proceed further...I set the repair flag by running an ABAP program and now it has fixed..

Thanks for the input...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a thought - I am not hungry for points.. but for new comer it would matter a lot....you should assign points for relevant reply ..thats way to say thank you here in SDN...

And if your question has been replied..please close the thread by markin it as answered...

Regards

--SA