cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I process the transaction code DP90, debit memo request is created instead of credit memo request. In the transaction code ODP1, I have maintained values for both 'Sales Doc. Type' and 'SDoc Type CMR'. The scenario is that the service order has goods reversal and the requirement is credit memo request.

Can you please share any idea on this?

Thanks,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually there is not much complexity around this. But my only suspicion would be if the reversal you have done if for a GI posting or a GR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material reversal is done for the service order in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you've issued stock to an order and then reversed that posting, if the value of the stock has changed between the initial posting and the reversal it will "leave" a value on the order. When you run DP90, depending on whether that's a debit or a credit it will generate the corresponding documents.

We had a similar problem, the exact reverse. We wanted to create a DR from a service order. Let's say we had 3 material postings. We reversed one of those postings. We'd expect to get a DR with two line items. However the result was one DR with 2 line items and a CR with one item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material reversal is done with GR posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you A:

running DP90 and then doing a reversal or posting? Then running DP90 and doing another reversal etc.

Or B:

Doing all posting and reversals running DP90, saving the DR, then deleting the DR, running DP90 again and so on?

If you're doing B I can't understand why this is happening. If you're doing A it's obvious that everytime you're running DP90 there's a a new quantity available for DP90.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing B.

I do all posting and reversals and then run DP90.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is solved. There is a field 'Billing form' in the item category and the value was 01 earlier and this is changed to 02.