cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error ZDATE_ILLEGAL_LOCTIME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a customer who has a problem with the sap server. The following runtime error ZDATE_ILLEGAL_LOCTIME occurs. The following note, note 447839, suggested restarting the sap application. Restarted the sap application, but problems still occurs every 2 or 3 times a day even though we've disabled the Windows Time service. (Did it at another client and seems to work there)

Reading the note i know that there's a inconsistent time differents between database time and application time. Since our client is using R/3 Enterprise 4.7x200, kernel 6.20 level 1916 and the note says as of 6.10, I can deactivate the tolerant for the time inconsistencies of up to 2 seconds.

Using the following profile parameter abap/time = strict. Not sure if I should change it.

Does any of you encounter this problem before? If you need more information let me know!!!

Regards,

Yammie.......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

edward_oleary
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yammie

Did you ever resolve this issue?

Regards

eol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking at the note, it seems it is valid for 6.20 as well. I think you should try <b>abap/time</b> profile parameter as suggest by the note. Also try the <b>SapTimeTrace</b> utility provided in the Note.

Cheers,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have another question. Data write to database using database server time or application server time? They work on principle. thanks,