cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRT's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Can anybuddy have some usefule documents on usage of PTR's in Plant Maintenance ? or the brief functionalities.

Thnaxz and Regards,

Muhammad Haris Khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi haris

i am not having any documents to send .hence have a look here

<b>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b0/df293581dc1f79e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm</b>

and select maintenance order management>planning of order>addtional planning order>use of PRTs

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THnaxz for the reply the information was very useful as far as material PRT's are concern but the probelm didnot identify any advantage or scenario of Equipment PTR's

Thanxz and Regards

Haris Khan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi haris

As far as Equipment PRT is concerned i think you cannot use it for inventory managment purpose.what you can do is

create PRT as equipment and specify the maintenance plan and measuring point

create order and assign the PRT ,while checking PRT it will only check whether the equipment status is allowing or not( you can see the lock indicator in the equipment PRT which will lock for usage )

Hence as soon as you maintenance schedule reaches based on maintenance plan the equipment PRT will automatically lock for futher use unless you complete the maintenance schedule

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaxz but i need the examplantion regarding the issuance of PTR and return of an PRT for maintenance order if we are using the PRT as an Equipment or as an Material .

any help regarding the above issue will be very helpful .

Thanks and Best Regards,

Haris Khan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi haris

There is a ongoing query regarding the same issue, have a look here

<b>

regards

thyagarajan