cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issuing Storage location Feild at STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Team members

How to fix the supplying plant storage location in an STO. There is no screen to enter in the PO. But it is available in the Screen Variant .Based on the shipping point the system identifying the storage location.We will maintain same batch in multiple location.We want to find out at the time of creating STO .Any help will be highly appreciated .How to bring the variant screen in to the ME21N

Thanks

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member575786
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You have to activate the issue storage location in the MM- STO configuration .

then it will populate in the STO/UB

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot specify the issuing storage location but you can definitely get the address of the storage location in the address tab at the item level of PO.

You can assign the supplying plant to your PO type in the configuration then the system will start picking the address of your supplying plant in PO but if you have also maintained the address of your storage location(assigned to the supplying plant) then the system will pick storage loc . address instead of the supplying plant.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure, if issuing storage location can be defined in STO. However, using storage location determination, you might be able to achieve the desired result. For this, you would require to define storage condition in the material master storage location view. Then, for a plant, shipping point and storage condition (I think, but forgot the exact screen contents in the config....don't have system access right now, to verify)....you may define the issue location for a delivery note so created for STO. There is an user exit (I think, MALA routine ...) that can twist and give the desired results...

'This must be a config item too...Try in LE>Shipping>picking location determination or so...from the top of my head...

REgards