Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Adobe intereactive form with webdynpro

I have to do one poc part.

There are two kinds of the users : Business user, End user.

I have requirement in Adobe forms with webdynpro.

Currently i am not going to implement the login credentials to this user.

Requirement is like business user will define the fields in the form which are need to be visible or enable to the the end user . In the fields some of the fields are static fields some of the fileds or attributes are bynamic based on the CRM system.

This time , when the business user defines or enable some of the fields which are available in the form for the end user. Only those fields need to be enable or visible to the end user when he access.

My question is like when the business user logs in enable some of the fields. these need to persisted or stored in some where to visible or enable the same fields to the end user access the same form.

Basically business user defines the form and end user uses the defined the form, Later any time when the business user redefine the same form , those changes need to be get affected to end user when he access this form.

How do i need to achieve this in Adobe forms with webdynpro. Currently this need to implemented as sample application for the demo. there is no login methodology and nth , need to be implmented . can any body give me the way to proceed.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question