Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe intereactive form with webdynpro

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to do one poc part.

There are two kinds of the users : Business user, End user.

I have requirement in Adobe forms with webdynpro.

Currently i am not going to implement the login credentials to this user.

Requirement is like business user will define the fields in the form which are need to be visible or enable to the the end user . In the fields some of the fields are static fields some of the fileds or attributes are bynamic based on the CRM system.

This time , when the business user defines or enable some of the fields which are available in the form for the end user. Only those fields need to be enable or visible to the end user when he access.

My question is like when the business user logs in enable some of the fields. these need to persisted or stored in some where to visible or enable the same fields to the end user access the same form.

Basically business user defines the form and end user uses the defined the form, Later any time when the business user redefine the same form , those changes need to be get affected to end user when he access this form.

How do i need to achieve this in Adobe forms with webdynpro. Currently this need to implemented as sample application for the demo. there is no login methodology and nth , need to be implmented . can any body give me the way to proceed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

debasish_panda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

You can solve your problem by using the Scripting in your form. You need to pass data to the AIF through webdynpro context. for example: you have two fields in the form field1 and field2. In the webdynpro view context, lets have a value node named as 'TestNode' under which we have the attributes 'filed1' and 'field2'. lets create another attribute 'role' to decide the visibility of the fields in the adobe form. the script would look like the following:

-

var roleId = $record.role.value;

if(role = "BusinessUser"){

TestNode.field1.presence = "hidden";

// <<FormName>>.<<SubFormName>>.<<field1>>.presence = "hidden";

}

if(role = "GuestUser"){

<<FormName>>.<<SubFormName>>.<<field2>>.presence = "hidden";

}

-

Hope, this answers your question.

Regards,

Debasish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What I understand is that you wanted to make the Layout Dynamic depending upon the type of User "Business User" and "End User" ... correct?

If this is the case you can make the layout Dynamic via scripting in the initialization event of the form.... you may use Jave Script of FormCalc to acheive this.

Do one thing pass one import parameter to the ADOBE form which will be identifier for type of user. If user is B-User pass value as 'B' or else pass value as "E'.

in the initialization event of the form write this script.

if (this.rawValue == 'B')

then

data.BodyPage1.DE_OrgData.DE_Contents.Z01CURRENT_PREVIOUS.presence = "invisible"

data.BodyPage1.DE_OrgData.DE_Contents.Z02END_DATE_CURRENT.presence = "invisible"

else

data.BodyPage1.DE_OrgData.DE_Contents.Z08FTE_BUDGET.presence = "invisible"

data.BodyPage1.DE_OrgData.DE_Contents.Z09JUSTIFICATION.presence = "invisible"

endif

If you have issue with how to integrate ADOBE with WebDynPro check this<a href="/people/bhawanidutt.dabral/blog/2007/11/15/how-to133-integrate-adobe-form-on-webdynpro-for-abap-and-deploy-it-on-portal How To… Integrate ADOBE form on WebdynPro for ABAP and Deploy it on portal.</a>

~BD

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Krishna,

Why dont u use the scripting in your interactive forms so that the fields could be made visible or hidden based on the person logged in.

Hope this helps u

Regards

Poojith MV