Hi all,

I've created a custom PO Smartform with three page definitions:

FIRST

SUMMARY

NEXT

The 'Next Page' of First is SUMMARY,

The 'Next Page' of SUMMARY is NEXT

The 'Next Page' of NEXT is NEXT.

The FIRST page is a single page containing relevant PO Header Data. The SUMMARY page contains a summary of PO data by material for all sites. (A PO may contain multiple sites). The NEXT page contains a MAIN window with detailed PO line info. It is a user requirement that we print the pages in the above order

NEXT is the only page which has a 'MAIN' Window.

I can successfully print the pages in the above order.

HOWEVER, we do want not print the SUMMARY page in between IF there is only a single site used in the Purchase Order.

The problem is that you can not attach a Condition to an entire page ie. just switch off the whole SUMMARY page. Also, it is not possible to insert a Page Break command in a window which is not a MAIN Window, and the SUMMARY page doesn't have a 'MAIN' window. If I try to insert another window of type 'Main' (but with a different name) into the SUMMARY page, then the output ends with a short dump during update.

Do you have any ideas ?

-Gabriel-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

You can achieve this by placing the contents of the SUMMARY into the main window on page NEXT.

So your form now has;

FIRST

NEXT

The 'Next Page' of First is NEXT

The 'Next Page' of NEXT is NEXT.

The main window starts with the elements that are currently in SUMMARY, then after these a command node that triggers a new page (NEXT again), then the elements current in your main window.

This largely relies on the layout of your SUMMARY and NEXT pages being pretty much the same. You may need to have a flag to determine if you're processing the summary window to switch some secondary windows on and off.

Regards,

Nick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

You can give condition to the window in the Summary Page as to print only when

there is multiple site used in the Purchase Order with Additional Event

Only on Page <b>Summary</b>.

Try it out and let me know if it is working.

Thanks

Geeta