Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query help needed for BSID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I am an FI guy and I need your opinion on a query that I want to run for the table BSID, customer open items, as you know.

I want all to capture all the entries, where the assignment numbers (BSID-ZUONR) match.

I tried using SQVI but the query doesn't work. I created an alias table and created a join for ZUONR but it returns everything in BSID. Is there a workaround?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

What do you mean by Assignment numbers match?

Can you explain in more details.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Atish

I want all the records from the BSID table where the assignment numbers are the same. The field name for the assignment number is ZUONR.

For example : Here is a simple BSID table entries list

Entry 1: BELNR=100, XREF=101, ZUONR=102

Entry 2: BELNR=200, XREF=201, ZUONR=102

Entry 3: BELNR=300, XREF=301, ZUONR=302

For the above table , I want BELNR numbers for entries 1 and 2, as the ZUONRs are same.

0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

This details you can only get in SE16. You can pass any ZUONR number and it will return all the values for the same.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Atish

I know SE16 will return all the values when I input the zuonr numbers? But out of every 100 entries in BSID, only 5 to 10 entries have the same numbers for zuonr. How do I identify them??

I can download the entire table and run a query in MS access. But I was wondering, if there was something that I could do within SAP , like executing a query to avoid that extra step..

0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

No we don't have anyting like this.

Just to explain this I can give you a brief explaintaion may help.

Just tell me on what basis SAP will restrict entries..by comapring two ZUONR and will show the one which are same..now in Access of Excel also you need to put a filter on the specific ZUONR..This is nothing but the same as giving the value of the ZUONR in SE16 itself in the selection screen..

Hope I was clear enough to explain this.

Regards,

Atish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've never tried this, but you could JOIN bsid to itself where the ZUONRs match, but the documents don't. If it works, don't expect it to be quick, though.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was a stupid question on my part. Can't believe I posted this. 4 years ago though.

We created a custom program and got this resolved.