Realease Strategy - IMportant
I configured release strategies as per purchasing group but... is there any way we can control or configure release strategies as per user ids (i mean SAP USER ID's)...????
Please advice and if we can do please provide details?????
The steps are:
1) Identify the parameters based on which the release has to be determined
2) Create characteristics for each of the above parameters. The reference table is CEKKO and reference field is the appropriate field from CEKKO. There are 4 user fields which can be used.
3) Create a class of type 032 and assign the characteristics to this class.
4) Create a release group and assign the class to the release group. You can have more than one release group, but only one class for release of purchasing documents. All the groups must refer to this class.
5) Create release codes and release strategies. The release strategies will have information on the codes (in other words, the levels of release), the release indicator to be set after each level of release, etc.
6) Maintain the characteristic values in CL20N or CL24. This cannot be transported.
7) If you use one of the user fields (USRC1,C2, N1, N2), you need to activate the user exit and pass value to this field.
Hope this helps.