cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client has a unique requirement, they conduct R&D studies and have orders / studies that may go on anywhere from one month to three years.

And during this period the customer may request a change in study(order), this affects pricing for the study....it may go up or down. And this happens 3 - 4 times in a study.

We are integrating SD with Project System, where all the study activities would be planned and carried out. We will create a one line SO, which would trigger a Project in PS. And the costing will be done in PS and copied to SD.

Our pricing procedure will have a condition for 'Cost' and 'Mark-up' which will derive 'Price' (<b>PR00</b>), besides discounts and tax conditions.

Now the question is if we change the order i.e. manually change the <b>PR00</b> condition. Is there a way to track the change history?

The client would like to see the original PR00 value and then the change value as well.

This is a very critical requirement and I'm not able to figure out how to solve the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Please let me know if u need further clarification.

Thanks.

Shashi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shashi

You can certainly track in sale orders when the changes takes place by selecting "Environment --> changes".

But the best practice is that you maintain the pricing in <b>VK11</b> and whenever you want to change, you can change by going once again to <b>VK11</b>. By this if you give a new price to the one already exists, "<b>from</b>" date will by default change to the one on which day you make changes.

By doing so, later on, if you what to see what prices you maintained in a different period, you can very well see by selecting <b>VK13</b>, enter <b>PR00</b> and select "<b>Condition Information</b>" on top. Just give the Sales Organization and Customer Code and execute. The report will display item wise price details with validity period of each.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi