cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Arrangement and APO Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We want to implement APO scheduling agreements in SCM 5.0. client is using firm zone in the R/3 scheduling agreement master data. Normally, APO does not consider this firm zone field, so it can change plan inside this period. Therefore, it is suggested to use planning time fence to fix the schedule lines inside firm zone.

However, for some materials, there are two supliers and client use quota arrangement in R/3. Since the planning time fence is a field on the product master data, we cannot use this field as a replacement of firm zone on scheduling agreement. Has anyone faced such problem? How can we fix schedule lines separately for two vendors (firm zone for vendor 1: 10 days, for vendor 2: 40 days)

Thanks,

<i><b>Ergul</b></i>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, you should be able to populate the Vendor Product Location with a stock transfer horizon that reflects the Firm Zone. Stock transfer horizon may have to be manually entered or can also be populated through a user exit. since this data is setup at source, you can have differential settings based on vendors. This is in addition to the Transportation Lane that may be getting formed by CIFing the Schedule Agreement from R/3. Prequisite will be to have the vendors in active integration model. To be able to populate STH, you need to manually create the vendors Product Location in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I tested what you said. We are implementing PP/DS. Maybe this is why it did not work?

Is there any other idea?

Thanks,

Ergul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comment?