cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attributes in Organisational Model vs Territory Mgmt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd like to know what is the difference between the organizational attributes and the territory attributes. For instance if I maintain the Country attribute for the function Sales scenario in an organizational unit then I have to do the same thing in attributes of the territory.

Thanks in advance ... regards Roberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran

thanks for your response. In these days I'm working on organizational model / territory mgmt.

I'm following the best practices that I found on help.sap.com about CRM 5.0.

In those documents there is only a point of view: the "Organizational Model". I'm not able to find nothing on the territory mgmt.

So it's not very clear when I have to use the territory if I found all attributes for the SALES scenario like Activity Reason, Tupel (channel, division), Country, Ref currency for document, Sales district, and so on.

Through these attributes I'm able to reach the employee (position dependent) and the BP (through these attributes).

Do you have any kind of documentation/best practices that can help me where the argument is the territory customizing?

If I use for instance the division, channel and country in the territory for the partner determination, have I to maintain the same data in the organization model for the sales attributes? If yes, what is the function of these attributes in this kind of situation (with or without R3 integration)?

Thanks in advance for the support

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robert

clearly attributes are ment for easy determination of data

ur quest is when I am maintaining it at org level why i need to maintain at territory level

ans is if we maintain it at org level it will be inhernt to territory and if we want additional attrbutes at territory level which are not maintained at org. level

that is reason we have diff attr for terrt also

hope u r clear now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roberto,

we maintain different differnt attributes in org. and this are inhereted to the suordinate orgs for eg. i will set country for root org. and it will inhert to sales org, service org., marketing org. means u need not maintain it again and u can update with additional data such as state

but in territory it is mainly ment for identifying to whom a call need to be assigned if a particular postal code is given so automatically it will get assigned to concerned person of tht territory

hope u r clear if not pls mail me on nanikrkk@gmail.com i will share more info pls