cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tableview Iterator - Make certain rows non-selectable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table which has a custom iterator. This table is used to display search results and in the Column definition(IF_HTMLB_TABLEVIEW_ITERATOR~GET_COLUMN_DEFINITIONS), I have defined a oncellclick event for the key field(Customer number) so that when the user clicks on a customer no, it triggers further processing. This portion works fine without any issue.

There is a change in requirement now, for example if the table has two customers only one can be selected the other one is just for display purpose only (I have a flag in the table which identifies which customer is display only). I need to move the oncellclick event to the individual cell from the column header. Is there a easy way to do it? I am using cl_htmlb_textview to display the Customer number within the iterator.

Thanks,

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...for that what you can do is use a checkbox in one columns and enable and disable the checkboxes...

Then put the selection mode as noselect...this will remove the initial radio buttons, and you will be able to get your customised selection criteria using your renderred checkboxes...!

Hope this helps.

<b><i>Do reward each useful answer..!</i></b>

Thanks,

Tatvagna.

raja_thangamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make changes in individual cell, you can make use of method <i>IF_HTMLB_TABLEVIEW_ITERATOR~RENDER_CELL_START</i>

of iterator. Here you have better control of each cell.

Reply if you have an issue.

<i>*Reward each useful answer</i>

Raja T