Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Routine for Sub Item assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I dont have ABAP knowledge please help me in this regard.

My scenario is like this. I have muliple records in one Cube. As per client request i need to select some accounts with movement types to ODS and i must assign Subitems to this items. In Cube there is subitem assignment. Subitem is having master data.

I created a ODS and done the datamart from the Cube. now i am confused how to select some accounts to ODS if i done in selection in the infopackage its a lot. Hence i need to create a routine on subitem info object in the update rules.

OCS_ITEM is the item InfoObject 0MOVE_TYPE is the movement type InfoObject, ZCS_ITEM is the subitem InfoObject. Now i need a code that if 0CS_ITEM = 440000 and 0MOVE_TYPE = 100 then ZCS_ITEM = KL001.

if 0CS_ITEM = '44000' && 0MOVE_TYPE = '100'

comm_structure-ZCS_ITEM = 'BS1000'.

end if.

When i write a code its complaining about the Data Statement.

E:Field "0CS_ITEM" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified

tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement. "DATA" statement.

Please assist me to complete this code. otherwise please suggest me how to do that.

Kind Regards,

Babu

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The fields 0CS_ITEM & 0MOVE_TYPE must be refering of some Cumminication Structure fields. So, use like this

<Comm.Structure>-0CS_ITEM

<Comm.Structure>-0MOVE_TYPE

Hope your problem will get resolved.

<b>Reward Points if this helps,</b>

Satish