Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How data is being picked form the Template from a table in SO10

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we are calling particular tables in the SO10 for particular templates ,for sending a some static subject in mail using the Mail feature M001 . How can we find out the SO10 triggers....because when we are running the transaction PB40 for applicant activities for the textid PAMA to send a mail once the applicant accepted the offer is written in a template in the transaction SO10, the offer letter is being a static text which we are called based on the Featue M0001 . My problem is the date and time which we have maintianed in the template is not being picked up , however other details like first name last name etc are being picked .

so i am unable to debug this scenario, if any one let me know when it is taking the table p0002-nachn in the template ( as i have selected the table/strucure in the template option list). However when i selected PC3AC-sldat it is not giving any date..so if any body could please let me know how the SO10 transaction (templates) picks up the data from table ..

regards

latha

1 REPLY 1

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The standard text created in SO10 takes the data from the SAPScript or SMARTForm

Say, you are using the SAPScript and you want to transfer the date than you can do like:

/: DEFINE &L_DATE& = &P0002-NACHN&
/: INCLUDE TEXT 'ZTEST_APP' LANGUAGE EN

YOur text in the SO10 should be:

* Date: &L_DATE&

Regards,

Naimesh Patel