Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How data is being picked form the Template from a table in SO10

When we are calling particular tables in the SO10 for particular templates ,for sending a some static subject in mail using the Mail feature M001 . How can we find out the SO10 triggers....because when we are running the transaction PB40 for applicant activities for the textid PAMA to send a mail once the applicant accepted the offer is written in a template in the transaction SO10, the offer letter is being a static text which we are called based on the Featue M0001 . My problem is the date and time which we have maintianed in the template is not being picked up , however other details like first name last name etc are being picked .

so i am unable to debug this scenario, if any one let me know when it is taking the table p0002-nachn in the template ( as i have selected the table/strucure in the template option list). However when i selected PC3AC-sldat it is not giving any date..so if any body could please let me know how the SO10 transaction (templates) picks up the data from table ..

regards

latha

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question