cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print FB70 Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fellow Developers,

Is it possible to print an FB70 document into a smartform? If so where do I look to start this.

Thanks,

Justin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1095384
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes it's possible, you can use the correspodence functionality for it.

In customizing you assign a form to a program which you can request in the FB70 transaction.

(Financial Accounting -> FInancial Accounting Global Settings -> Correspondence)

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Much Thanks,

This works but the for is Fugly. I haven't created any custome forms in the past. Can anyone point me to some documentation?

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another question,

is there anyway to email/fax/edi this to the customer or any functionality similar to documenet output in Sales and Distribution?

former_member1095384
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not the same functionality, so no output type etc are used.

An option for emailing the invoice to the customer is creating a PDF document out of the spool by running program RSTXPDFT4.

If you want to send fax message/email automatically you have to make changes to the program in SE38.

We once asked our programmer to add automatic emailing of payment advices, which took him 5-10 days for only changing 3 programs.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

What program needs to be custom developed.?

former_member1095384
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The programs assigned to the correspondence type, e.g. RFKORD00 and RFKORD50.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .. Pardon me if i am repeating the same question. can you outline the steps with which I accomplish this. I want to print an invoice from FB70 similar to the one which we create with VF01.

Which correspondence type would you suggest? And if I already have a form developed for invoice where do i attach it? How do i call the print program from FB70.

Kindly oblige.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry.. let me make a new question out of this so that you may be rewarded. Please ignore this thread and check the other one. Thank you

Answers (0)