cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material extension to another Distribution with same plant and sales org.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Problem:First i created one material with 0602 plant,0602 sales org. and Distribution channel no is 46 having tax classfication is "Q".

when i extension same material to same plant 0602,same sales org.0602 and different Distribution channel no is 40, that time generally system automatically ask give tax classification,but i am getting same tax classfication "Q".when i am changing tax classfication from "Q" to "O" for this Distribution channel number 40. automaticallly refletcs to first material having 0602 plant,0602 sales org. and Distribution channel no is 46.

How can findout the link between Material ,plant,sales org. and Distribution channel.

Iam facing problem for only one sales org.

Could you please tell me what is problem ?

Thanks

Jayasunder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jayasunder

Go to <b>MM02</b>, enter the material code, click "<b>Select Views</b>" on top. Here select "<b>Sales Org.Data 1</b>" tab and choose the green tick below. Now it will ask you fill the respetive sales area.

Enter the sales area with distribution channel 40 and enter. Now you can see the tax codes are in editable mode. Change it and save the material.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi