cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business system Configuration Guide for PI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed PI system successfully . Now we need a configuration guide which shows the steps need to apply for connecting SAP ERP 2005 (R/3)system with PI Central Integration server .

I have a config guide for XI 3.0 for

"Connecting Business Systems with an Integration Engine to the Central Integration Server" .

Please let me know if some one did this with PI 7.0 environment . Please provide me the Configuration guide or steps need to follow for this on PI environment .

Cheers,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nanada,

Let me know if you need any help..

As i am working on Proxies only..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

<b>Follow the blog : /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

This one is enough...</b>

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh ,

Thanks for the reply .

I got the <b>Config Guide for XI 3.0</b>. Looking for some confirmation before activating <b>abap proxies using these configuration steps on PI system</b>.

I will follow the steps defined as per SAP XI 3.0 config guide.

Cheers,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configure SXMB_ADM - integration engine - in SAP ERP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

To activate ABAP proxies between SAP R/3 to SAP XI system as per the Configuration guide we need to configure SAP R/3 system as a local Integration Engine which "connects Business systems with an Integration Engine to the Central Integration Server "

Please let me know if we need to follow the same guide for the below scenario also -

SAP ERP 2005 system with SAP PI system.

Cheers,

Reddy