Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order Confirmation after material expiration date

pooyou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I'm quite new to this forum, forgive me if is not the good place to post this question.

I'm new to SAP-MM, so... please, help me!! _

My question is :

is there any parameter which could be changed, or any customization which would be done in order to confirm a process order after material expiration date?

I have a customized PO type with customized material type, so if I need to change something here, I could.

Thank you for your help (and don't worry, I've read enough threads here to know I will have to reward if it helps)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

You need to do following things.

1.In customizing under Inventory Mgt & Phy Inve. -> good Recipts>Set expiration date check.... you need to activate to the plant & Movement type u need to enter "1"

2. In material master u need to enter the Self life peroid.

Then While Good receipt you need to enter the expiry date.then the system will check

regards

M.Chandra mohan

pooyou
Explorer
0 Kudos

The expiration date check is already activated, and I can't change it (too much impact for the rest of the firm).

Self life period is already activated for my materials (and it has to remain like that).

I think I posted in the wrong part of the forum (it should have been in SCM-PP), but thank you for the time you spent for your answer.

Answers (0)