Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

company code mandatory when creating vendor

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of creating a new vendor without giving company code by specifying purchasing organisation the system is accepting. i know there is no any information maintaining pertaining to accounts. But the main reason vendor is created so my stores people created po and migo at the time of doing miro the system generates a error vendor is created under the company code.

Please how i can make company code mandatory at the time of creating any new vendor.

Points are awaiting

Regards,

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Can some one help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge while creating a new vendor in xk01 u have to mention the vendor name after that u have to mention purchasing organisation etc.,

I think this will help u in MIRO,

Regards

Madhu Murthy G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Systems>user profile>own data>Parameters tab>Give BUK (in parameter ID)>Give Company Code in Parameter Value and save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry in the answer the Tcod is wrong

correct TCODE is XK01

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you need to take ABAPre help to change the compony code field as a mondatory in the screen XD01(create vendor master data cetrally).

Create functional spec and give to ABAPer to change the field status.

thanq

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes of course.... change the standard!

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can any one help me in this regard even validation is also not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi durga

abaper can do this because app. same kind of problem my coleuge faced. and aper have solved that, so will send u later after asking to him.

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am waiting for your response and if u want you can send to mail id durgasankar.fico@gmail.com

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

can any one help me

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Durga,

I am afraid it is not possible. At least not the simply way... Probably you can create a transaction variant for that (make a search on transaction variant in this forum), unfortunately I don't have much knowledge about that area.

ec