Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

needed all the details about BC SETS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

THIS IS BALAJI.T

AND MY EMAIL ID IS timmampalli@gmaill.com

WHAT DO U MEAN BY "BPIA". THEN IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ALSO YOU CAN SEND TO MY EMAIL ID. PLZ..........

I NEED ALL THE INFORMATION RELATED TO BC SETS AND IF IT IS ALREADY AVAILABLE IN ECC 6.0 THEN IF SOME ONE KNOWS HOW TO ACTIVATE IT YOU CAN SEND THE INFORMATION THRU MY EMAIL ID.

LITTLE INFORMATION GIVEN ALSO WILL BE REWRDED

WHY BCZ SOME COMPANIES ARE FOLLOWING THE CONCEPT OF BC SETS FOR THEIR CONFIGURATION PURPOSE.

AND

TO COMPLETE THE GIVEN PROJECT WITH IN THE TAGET TIME

REGARDS,

BALAJI.T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji

<b>1) BPIA - Business Practices Personalization Assistant</b>.

If you want to install SAP Best Practices with personalized values, SAP Best Practices offers the possibility to easily adapt selected values to your needs.

It guides you through the personalization activities. It is located on the documentation DVD. With the current version of the SAP Best for IM&C Package, the scop of variables offered for personalization has been increased.

To check all the variables that can be personalized open the documentation DVD and select the section "Installation --> with personalized data".

<b>2) BC Sets</b>

What do you mean by this?? Is it Bank Certificate?? Please be clear when you ask a question.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the R/3 system from SAP, a Business Configuration Set (BC Set) is a management tool that allows the user to record, save, and share customized settings. By creating a BC Set, the user is provided with a snapshot of the customized settings of a system that can be used later on as a template; SAP also provides pre-packaged BC sets designed for specific industries and applications.

BC Sets are useful because they provide continuity and prevent project team members from overwriting each other's settings.

Chk the following for additional info:

http://searchsap.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid21_gci894696,00.html

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6f/3c3f91fbef11d2958c00a0c930dcc1/frameset.htm

Create Business Configuration Sets

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

THIS IS BALAJI.T

AND MY EMAIL ID IS timmampalli@gmaill.com

WHAT DO U MEAN BY "BPIA". THEN IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ALSO YOU CAN SEND TO MY EMAIL ID. PLZ..........

I NEED ALL THE INFORMATION RELATED TO "Business Configuration SETS" AND IF IT IS ALREADY AVAILABLE IN ECC 6.0 THEN IF SOME ONE KNOWS HOW TO ACTIVATE IT YOU CAN SEND THE INFORMATION THRU MY EMAIL ID.

LITTLE INFORMATION GIVEN ALSO WILL BE REWRDED

WHY BCZ SOME COMPANIES ARE FOLLOWING THE CONCEPT OF BC SETS FOR THEIR CONFIGURATION PURPOSE.

AND

TO COMPLETE THE GIVEN PROJECT WITH IN THE TAGET TIME

REGARDS,

BALAJI.T

0 Kudos

Hi,

See this link for building blocks, select anyone you may find out how to down load building block

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/BBlibrary_start.htm

i am also enclosing the same here

1 Purpose

To review the configurations in the building blocks, you can download the tables containing the relevant data for your configuration from a BC Set. You can find the BC sets in the master list document of the specific building block. The data is displayed in the SAP system using a specific function module. The displayed tables can be downloaded in different file formats.

And, you can go to the IMG from the BC set display screen.

2 Downloading Data Tables from BC Sets

Procedure

To download the tables from BC Set or several tables from a hierarchical BC Set, perform the following steps:

1. On the SAP Easy Access screen, enter transaction code SCPR3.

2. On the Business Configuration Sets: Display screen, choose and select Select by Attributes.

3. In the Select by Attributes dialog box, in BC Set ID, enter the hierarchical BC set or individual BC set whose tables you would like to download, and choose Execute.

4. On the application menu bar, choose BC Set &#61614; Print…

5. In the BC Set: Overall View dialog box, select Display Data Records and Display IMG Path.

6. Choose Display. The BC Set Overall View is displayed.

7. If you want to go to the IMG from here, choose Implementation Guide and you are taken to the Display IMG screen.

8. If you want to save a file, from the menu bar, choose List &#61614; Save/Send &#61614; File...

9. In the Save list in file dialog box, select a format and choose Continue.

Result

The data tables are downloaded from BC sets.

3 Displaying IMG from the BC Set Display Screen

Procedure

1. On the SAP Easy Access screen, enter transaction code SCPR3.

2. On the Business Configuration Sets: Display screen, choose and select Select by Attributes.

3. In the Select by Attributes dialog box, in BC Set ID, enter the hierarchical BC set or individual BC set whose tables you would like to download, and choose Execute.

4. On the application menu bar, choose Goto &#8594; Implementation Guide (IMG).

5. On the Display IMG, select the desired activity.

Result

You are now on the IMG screen.

regards

chidambaram