cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when go-live SP06 MDM 5.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

Please, could you give me a date in which goes out SP06 MDM 5.5. I've been looking for at service.sap.com/sp-stacks planning but I don't find information about SAP MDM product.

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

SP06 will be ready in February 2008.

Regards,

Vito

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

FYI - SAP NetWeaver MDM 5.5 SP06 is available in monitored shipment under the terms specified in SAP Note 1072842.

Regards, Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

As per the information provided by SAP their next release is SAP MDM 7.0 like the way they moved from SAP BI 4.6 to BI 7. Following the history of SAP MDM they released MDM 5.5 SP 5 this october but their next product (MDM 7) even assures more stability . It will be released next year in the first quarter(march 08.)

Thanks

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitin, Deepankar,

please stop telling things that are not true! Vito has already given the correct answer, so there is no need to confuse everyone!

MDM 5.5 SP6 will be in monitored shipment starting end of November 2007. The general release is planned for end of January 2008.

<b>There won't be any MDM release called MDM 7.0!</b>

The next major release is MDM 7.1 which is currently planned for Q3 2008.

BR Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

I had mentioned MDM 7.1 which will be released in 3rd quarter 2008.

And i dont think that anything is wrong about people. U also have mentioned the same.

ANd about SP06 version, SAP did not mention anything in the latest webinar. Hence i mentioned the same. There is nothing that i mentioned that people will get confused about...

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

will the monitored shipment process be handled the same way as with SP05?

Best regards,

Dennis

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

yes, I think so. I'm not aware of any process changes at the moment. If this would be the case, the changes would surely be announced.

BR Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

I had attended a session by SAP yesterday on SAP-MDM. They were focussing on the SAP MDM 7.1 which will be coming out in the 3rd quarter of next year. i.e. In Oct 2008. This will be a very stable product as per SAP.

However as per one of the earlier sessions, the MDM 5.5 SP06 will be released in April 2008.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain