cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setup groups from APO to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to update the setup groups available in APO to R/3. Can someone tell me how this needs to be done.

Points guaranteed for all helpful answers!

Regards,

Seenu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Closing old thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would propose to integrate the setup groups from R/3 to APO ( SCM 5.0 delivers a standard FM which can be used in CIF).

If you want to do it the other way I only see the option to go the "hard way" meaning to update the database tables using an RFC-enabled function module.

Regards,

Niko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seenu - I agree with Niko that R3 should be the source system for this data and then let the CIF do it's job. There is no SAP provided way to send this data from APO to R3. If you are going to maintain setup groups/keys in APO and want to send changes back to R3 to synch up the 2 systems then you will need to get creative with your technical team. A program in APO to extract the setup grops/keys then call a RFC FM in R3 sounds great but you also need to account for changes of the setup groups/keys in recipes as well.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seenu,

Can you check with the report '/SAPAPO/SETUP_GROUP_COPY'.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyother options available????

I think CIF does not work in this case as this is master data and it is unidirectional and can't be moved from APO to R/3.

regards,

Seenu