cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete PDLV orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to delete the orders which r having PDLV- partially delvered orders can anybody help

thanks

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to Delete /Archive the orders after TECO is done. But I am not able to do as only Partial delivery has been done. and the order has been completed.

that is my order status is TECO. PLDV I am not able to Delete it can anybody answer this question??

Thanks & Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh,

if we you have carried out partial confirmation with auto GR or manual GR of partial qty, you got the PDLV status. if you have already done TECO, then first you revoke the TECO and then cancel the partial confirmation if you have not used the partial delivered qty for for sales delivery then all goods movements will be reversed. then you do TECO and put deletion flag later.

reward point if its useful

regards

Robert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I want to delete the order after comletion of the order as the order can only be partially confirmed example: if 10 pcs is to be manufactured the client doesnot know when he creates the order so he creates the order for 12 pcs then if 11 pcs are manufactured he confirmes for the 11 pcs and manually does GR for the 11 pcs. then the orders are settled and teco is done now after 6 months he wants to delete the orders but message is coming saying the the order is partially delivered so deletion not possible i need a solution for this.

thanks

Suresh

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suresh,

There is a simple workaround soultion available for your problem. In the change mode of the order - Header details, go to Goods recipet tab - there you <b>flag</b>(activate check box) the <b>delivery completed Indicator</b>, with this system will give you "DLV" status.

There is no MASS option possible, if you need probably you need to create a LSMW/BDC program of your own to do this.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Setting TECO status will take them out of planning

Setting DLFL status will take them out of CO month-end processes and planning.

If you are planning to delete them from the database, is there an archive plan? or just delete? In either case the DLFL status will need to be set and then processed to an Deletion indicator. From there, depending on your company's processes, it can be left in the database without impact, archived, or deleted (approach deleting carefully - once it is gone, it is gone with no trails).

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suresh,

What excatly you mean by delete? Is it from database or just to make these orders not relevant for further planning? Please explain what exactly you need.

Regards,

Prasobh