Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0TCT_V01 BI Adminisration COckpit

former_member434828
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting the following error when displaying teh data from the virtual cube 0TCT_C01.

"Error reading the data of InfoProvider 0TCT_VC01

Message no. DBMAN305

Diagnosis

Errors occurred while reading a VirtualProvider outside the BI system. Check whether the previous error messages contain any information about the possible cause of this error.

It is possible that the error message cannot be displayed because the error message class does not exist in the BI system. If this is the case, only the name of the error class and the message number are displayed. View the error message text in the specified error class in the source system of the VirtualProvider."

When I checked the Activate Direct Access, I can see the Source System for Infosource 3.x Tab has the source system anme but DTP tab is empty.

Can you pls tell me if DTP is mandatory to display the data for the VIrtual cube 0TCT_VC01.

Any help is appreciated. Also if some has the step by step proceudure BI Administration COckpit, it helps a lot. I read the Colective note FAQ.

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

activate and replicate DataSources for the MYSELF source system (Data Warehousing Workbench -> Source Systems -> Select the MYSELF source

system -> right mouse click "Activate").

Data Sources need to be replicated as 3.X Data Sources

You should find the Data Sources which are activated under the TCT node by going to transaction RSA1->source system->Myself source->TCT node

infocube-->r-clickContext menu > Activate Direct Access;

in the dialog box, choose Source Syst. for InfoSource 3.x, and select the “Myself”

Source System. This enables current status to be analyzed as well as the historical

view.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90080703-4331-2a10-cd98-9c1e95ac...

Hope it Helps

Chetan

@CP..

former_member434828
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

I did these setting but when i am trying to read the data from Virtual Cube or from Multiprovider in RSA!, I am getting the error message

:Error reading the data of InfoProvider 0TCT_VC01".

Message no. DBMAN305

Diagnosis

Errors occurred while reading a VirtualProvider outside the BI system. Check whether the previous error messages contain any information about the possible cause of this error.

It is possible that the error message cannot be displayed because the error message class does not exist in the BI system. If this is the case, only the name of the error class and the message number are displayed. View the error message text in the specified error class in the source system of the VirtualProvider.

Any one knows why this message is coming when displaying data for cube 0TCT_VC01.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Gopal

former_member434828
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can you pls temm me if there is any daat flow for virtual Cube 0TCT_VC01.

Currently I can see in my flow, I have infosource 0TCT_IS01 which is connected to 0TCT_C01 as well as to the virtual cube 0TCT_VC01 but there is no DTP and transformation for the virtual cube 0TCT_VC01.

Do we need to create the transformation and DTP for virtual CUbe?

Thanks

Gopal