cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creme Loading Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to install MISP20,Db2E to my Client. When ever I am trying this client could download the file from webconsole, but MISP20 or Db2E is not starting installation. After completion of download, a message is saying start set up to install the MISP20, but installation is not happening.

I have cheked the jscpout.txt file, if there are any errors related to creme . Here is the trace.

<b>Run CrEme with the key -setregistry to activate its directory in the Registry

NSIcom Ltd., CrEme(tm)

CrEme J2ME(tm)

CrEme V3.27a B102.020706 02-Jul-2006

MemoryLimit=29120Kb

**Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class java/lang/Thread</b>

There are "CrEme", "CremePie.dll", "t2k.dll","Jrun" files under \Windows\CrEme\bin directory.

What is the "<b>Key</b>" in <i><b>Run CrEme with the <b>key</b> -setregistry to activate its directory in the Registry</b></i>.

How can I activate this...

Regards,

Murthy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy, Victor

The problem "Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class java/lang/Thread" was reported when MI is installed on Intermac CN3 device. This problem is resolved in Creme version <b>3.27c</b>. Please refer to note 1051370 for details. Use <i><b>CrEme327c_AX_CE50_PPC_minimal.CAB</b></i> or <i><b>CrEme327c_AX_CE42_PPC_minimal.CAB</b></i> depending on the OS you are using and this should solve your problem.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem... but in spanish:P:P

My solution was install creme in \ not in the SD. I put the cab in \ and i install it from \.

I hope solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

I tried installing the creme from the same location, the same but not worked.

MI Client is abled to download DB2E and installtion is not happening.

Regards,

Murthy.