Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wageytypes which are newly created are not showing up in the prod.server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have newly created 2 new wagetypes.

1.Arrears on housing loan subsidy 2,arrears on Vehicle loan subsidy

They are properly showing up in Dev server and properly transported to Quality Server.IN Quality server also it is popping the new wagetypes through Infotype 0015 and system is calculating properly.

But in Production server i am unable to see the newly created wagetypes through pa30.It is showing the message that """Specified subtype is Invalid""

What could be the problem.Please advice me to sortout the problem.

Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vicky,

Nothing to worry here, some times the requets may not move properly to then Produciton system even though the changes working fine in Quality.

My suggesstion is try to re - enter the entried you made in the tables and create a new transport and move that into Quality and test whenther it is workong fine or not, then move the same to Production defintly it will work fine.

Even i also had same problem with one my issues, i did the same.

Reward me if helps,

Thanks,

Vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

U gave me suggestion to reenter the entries in the table.How to see the particular tables.Please advice me to solve the problem.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

When you had a look at the transport log, did you find a node for the Production system?

If not, then the transport has not been applied to the Production system.

You will need to get in touch with your Basis team and request them to re-transport the request again. This should hopefully resolve the issue.

-Akshay

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to re create the transports again test them in Quality box, if they work fine there, then move them to Production box...

This might happen if the transports did not get through and might have ended in some error.....

Thanks,

Haritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your guidances.

Through SE09 i can able to see Log overview In development server.

There in Quality node i have found

1.Selection for Import Date Time (0) Successfully completed

2.--> continue other transport group Date Time (0) Successfully completed

Import steps not specific to transport Request.

Is there any problem in Tranporting the request from Development to Quality?

How can i solve the problem?

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

When you are saying that you have checked the tables wage type tables do you mean you have checked in QAS.

My question is when you have all the developed data in QAS and you make sure that you can test these wagetypes are per requirement, while doing the transport you must be able to see the same data in PRD.

Is this happening only for this transports or for other transports too.

If it is for other transports too then you have check for both of your QAS and PRD boxes.

When do you again try to create new wage types and move it to PRD and see what happens. DO the issue occurs again or not?

Please let me know if this works.

Thanks

Mamatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Check tables V_T511, V_T512Z.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have checked the both the tables.here i also i did nt find the new wagetypes,which i have created.

All the details were there in the tables of Quality server.Waht could be the problem.

Please advice me to solve the problem.

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Pls make sure u have transported the appropriate request...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Go to transaction SE09 and check the log in the transport request. The most probable cause could be that the transport was not moved properly and ended in error OR it has not been transported at all.

Hope this helps.

-Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

What is the procedure to view the log in tcode SE09.Please advice me to solve.

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Go to SE09 in the DEV system and search for the transport request that was created when you created the new wage types.

Click on the transport request and press the transport log icon (second icon from right on the menu) OR choose CtrlShiftF2.

This will display the details of all the activities performed with the transport request. As you have mentioned, the wage types are available in the QAS system, there should be an entry which says 'Import' for the QAS system.

If the tranport has been applied to the production system, then the same entry should be seen under the Productions system node. If you only find an entry that says 'Selection for Import', then the tranport has not been applied OR if there are any errors, the same will be highlighted in the log.

I hope this makes sense since it is difficult to explain the steps to analyse a transport request in a message. Let us know how it goes.

-Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vicky

have u tranported them to prod server, once u check it.

rgds

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I asked the basis people regarding the issue.They told they have been transported to production.But why it is not showing up.

Please advice.

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

check for those wage types in wage type group.. make sure entry permissibility exists for PS,ES,Infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the 2 nodes .....wagetype catelouge and Entry permissibility.But there is no data regarding the 2 new wagetypes which i have created.I also checked with V_512W_D ,here also no data regarding the 2 wagetypes in Production server.

All the data in Quality are perfect.

Please advice to resolve the problem.

Regards,

Sai.