cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer hierachy in billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to implement rebate agreement for customer hierarchies, but in billing documents the hierarchy node field is in blank.

There is a point in customizing (sales and distribution -> Master Data -> Business Partners -> Customers -> Customer Hierarchy -> Assign Hierarchy Type For Pricing By Sales Document Type) where you can assign a hierarchy type relevant for pricing for each sales document type. This way you can define the sales document types for which pricing data is taken into account if the data was determined on a level higher than the customer. But although the hierarchy node is determined in sales document, as there is not a similar point for billing documents, it is not in billing documents.

In the pricing procedure, rebate conditions have condition 24 (Only in billing doc.), so as the field hierarchy node is in blank, the accesses of the rebate conditions are not made.

Does anybody a way to have the node hierarchy field competed in billing documents?

Thank you in advance, best regards,

Silvia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Silvia,

You can change the copy routine so as to transfer the node from sales order to delivery and then to billing. But I think this would not be suggestible.

In place the best way to do is to let pricing rebate work in sales order i.e. the rebate processing become active in pricing and they get copied to billing.

Second possible way is to change the requirement of the rebate pricing conditions in the pricing procedure, so that they become active only in billing and not is sales order.

Abhishek Purwar

Answers (0)