cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Pricing Condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

My Client Requirement is like they wants shipping Charges at header level only. and we are maintaing two C.Type for the Shipping Charges at header level and this condition and its values come from Z-Table.and in Z-table we are maintaing C.Type and its Values. if the requirement is fullfilled then this C.Type and its Value will populate at Header level. Now after putting logic by ABAPER when i m looks to Header condition. at there only AMOUNT value is coming, its not passed to C.VALUE Field, So its charges is not calculated.. but if I put the values manaully and activate then and then its passed to C.VALUE Field. But i want this values from the Z-table without activate...Please let me know is there any control parameter for C.Type to automatic Activation at header level..

Regard

Pinal...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u provide which code u used to get header level condition value as i am also working on same line but header level condition value gets multiplied by no.of items

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pinal

Check in your Pricing Procedure <b>V/08</b>, whether you have assigned the respective "<b>Account Key</b>" to that.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I dont think so it's relevant to A/C Key

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pinal

No just for my information, I had asked.

Meanwhile, for information, as far as Header Conditions is concerned as you said, the value <b>WILL</b> flow in "Amount" but <b>NOT</b> in "Condition Value" which is the behavious of Header Conditions.

You must activate pricing, by choosing <b>Activate</b>. When you activate the header condition, the system distributes the condition value proportionally among the various items in the sales document. This distribution can be based on the order value of each individual item or on other criteria specified in Customizing for Sales

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi