cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the good period for REPLICATOR & DISTRIBUTOR scheduling ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Just to give you more details and avoid some "simple" answer. My R/3 solution can create an equipment all day long without any rule, so I am forced to schedule very often the REPLICATORS & DISTIBUTOR program (each 5 minutes !).

But I noticed my client fails after a long time without synchronisation ... and for example after a Week end. Even a reset can not help my MI client, it only gives an error message during the synchronisation that's all.

The only solution I found is to erase the MI client ... not very profressional.

Have you any feedback about that ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

For the equipments problem, go for the T51 (server driven) version of MAM. If you switch to T51, then no need to run the replicator. Its updated automatically and almost instantly.

For the sync error, with out the proper error message its difficult to analyse. Look in to the trace for the exact error and update this thread..

Regards

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Thanks for your answer, you effectively right.My MAM30_031/030 are T51, but just to accelerate the transfert from R/3 to MI I let in REPLICATOR these two syncbos.

I know I should not and let R/3 take the control, so no more problem exists with REPLICATOR (because it runs only on T01).

Nevertheless my issue on Distributor is still existing ! I will send you a full trace tomorrow.

Regards, Jérôme

Answers (0)