cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it's,,,,,,,imp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Organizational unit that carries out sales transactions and is internally responsible for them.

e.g. Maharashtra Sales Group. Gujrath Sales Group.

In my sales office dealing with 5 divisions.

againg one division having saparete man power,,,,,,,,,how can i maintain these people as a sales group

I need report on Division and sales group of individual divison ,,,how can i support to my client,

Pls ,,,,,,,,,,,,Thakns in advance

Regards

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read rules of engagement before posting:

Step 2: Asking Your Question

Once you have verified that no resources are available for solving your problem, ask your question. Do the following:

<b>- Use a Good Subject Line</b>

The subject header is your golden opportunity to attract qualified experts' attention in around 50 characters or less. Don't waste it on babble like "Workflow question". We all have busy jobs, often we just skim through the list headings and read those that interest us. Also, DO NOT reply to an unrelated post to ask a different question. This confuses those reading the thread and may lose people that would be interested in your question. Always start a new topic with a new mail.

Bad subject: Urgent problem with workflow

Good subject: Error after transport: "Inconsistent workflow definition"

<u><i>Do not use words in capital letters and any of the words: urgent, quickly, burning, etc in your message. Especially not in the title! This just irritates and does not help you get to your goal. From our side, we definitely do not answer faster when we see these words.

The same goes for such things as ??? or !!! in appends. In the English language one ? or ! is sufficient to terminate a sentence.</i></u>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u have assign sales area to sales office in u r case there are 5 dividions

1000= sales organisation

1,2,3,4,5= divisions

1=dc

1000= sales office

then assign each sales area to sales office in OVXM

100011+1000

10002!+1000

100031+1000 like this and after this assign the 5 sales groups to u r sales office