cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have issue while i am creating a order i am entering one sold to party i.e 222 code and ship to party code as other i.e 211.

where as i didn't assigned this ship to party code(211) to this sold to party code(222).but still system is allowing for this adding of separate ship to party in order and able to complete sales cycle..

how to control this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Partner determination procedure config.,set ship-to party is mandatory for the customer master record,so that during customer master creation you should give Ship-to party,otherwise it will not allow to save the customer master record.

So when you create sales order it will take the ship to from CMR of sold-to party.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In partner procedure set the no change indicator for the Ship to Party in Sales order header Partner procedure then system will not allow you to change the ship to party. But when you create the sales order if you enter the sold to party and ship to party as differant and then press enter then it will allow but if you enter the Sold to party alone and press enter then it will determine the Ship to party from the sold to party but if you try change the ship to party now then it will not allow. You may use the transaction variant which will be the best option.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I am not clear on this information can u plz explain me in detail plz.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sayee

Go to <b>XD02</b>, enter the sold to party code and select "Sales Area Data" tab. Again select "Partner functions" tab. Here you can see other partner functions like ship to party, payer, bill to party.

Select the box against "Ship to Party" in the tab "Default". Now if you create a sale order, system will pick up this ship to party.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi