Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo transport in smartform to the produciton system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have inserted a image file as logo in smartforms in development server , my doubt is now, if i transport the request to the production system, will it be updated on production system, orelse do we need to transport the image individuallly.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rajaram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to attach the Logo ( which is in the form of standard text ) to a transport request using the program RSTXTRAN.

for that your Tr. request should be a correction.

You need to goto SE10 and select the TR number and goto menu ->request/task->change type and change the type as correction.

Then you execute the program RSTXTRAN and give the details of the standard text. Then only your standard text will get attached to the request.

Then you need to transport this TR.

Regards,

Omkar.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to attach the Logo ( which is in the form of standard text ) to a transport request using the program RSTXTRAN.

for that your Tr. request should be a correction.

You need to goto SE10 and select the TR number and goto menu ->request/task->change type and change the type as correction.

Then you execute the program RSTXTRAN and give the details of the standard text. Then only your standard text will get attached to the request.

Then you need to transport this TR.

Regards,

Omkar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will update in production server.

Regards

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The image will not be transported if you just transport your smart form request.You have to transport the image individually for that you need to go to se78 tcode select your image name and press on transport button which you can find above.Now it will generate new request, so enter the short text and then move that particular request to your production system.

Hope i am clear.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Harini.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

U need to Upload The logo explicitly. If u Upload ur logo to Dev.server by using SE78 Tcode means. There itself u (By Clicking the loory icon)can create one Request for Logo and send it to Production Server by se09.

Or

By Using the RSTXLDMC program u upload means.

Then u may use RSTXSCRP program and convert ur logo into text file and store in desktop..

Then u may login into production server. And Execute the program RSTXSCRP

and import the logo text file..

Finally check the logo whether it have imported or not by using.. So10.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Bala.