cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I have a requirement in whihc i have to purchase transportation service from an external vendor,

How do i map this using service PO, do i need to maintain service matser record,

kindly explain me in breif how do i map this scenerios.

Regards

Sarfraz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First in Transaction code: AC03, Create Service Master for your Transportation service....I t will act like Material master

Then in ME21N, Create PO With Doc.Type: "NB", Account Ass.Catagory: "K" and Item category "D" FOR YOUR Transportation service.....In Item screen,Dont put any entry in Material field.....In short text give the details...

The syetem will ask as Enter Service or Limits

Then come to Item details---->Services Tab--

>In Service no column, you enter the service master no......and qty details and required cost center details and then save....

Then, when your transport service completed, Goto ML81N and create service entry sheet....It is like GR....you are just entering the actual services performed.....and accepting it.....now material document will be created and if you save it accountind document gets generated..

Invoice verification and all same procedure you can follow

Reward if useful

Regards

S.Baskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran..

while creating service master record do we need to enter the valuation class..

when the puchase order is account assigned why do we need to maintain valuation class,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have to maintain the exact valuation class you want assign for your service.... then only it will be picked when you are doing PO.....In Acc.Ass.Category, you giving general acc. modifier only.....For eg. In Std.SAP, the vauation class for Services is 3200 ( ACR is 0006)

Or if you are doing with Material Group....you can assign the val. class in OLME---->Material Master----->Entry Aids for Items with out Material Master also.

Regards

S.Baskaran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this use item category D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can procure through service PO for this either you maintain a service master record or simply enter accountassignment K and capture the cost against costcenter

Regards

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can maintain the service master or use by entering the short text with unit of measure as you want.

Thanx

Reward if useful.