cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order not allowed for revenue posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a problem, while doing migo for subcontracting materials(movement type 105) following error has occurred:

Message no. KO014:Order 5000012 cannot carry revenues

Steps i have followed:

Step-1: In transaction MB1B materials are transferred to stock with subcontractor with movement type -541(Transfer posting to stock with subcontractor from unrestricted.-use stock) and with reference to scheduling agreement number. (A material document is generated).

Step-2: Creation of Subcontracting Challan through T-code-J1IF01 with reference to material document generated in step-1 above.

Step-3: Goods receipt through T-Code-MIGO with movement type 103(Goods receipt for purchase order into GR blocked stock) with reference to scheduling agreement number mentioned above. (A material document number is generated)

Step-4: Release of GR blocked through T-Code-MIGO with movement type 105(GR from blocked stock) and with reference to material document generated in step-3 above.

When the material document is checked, system does not give any error but at the time of posting the same system displays the following message:

Order 5000012 cannot carry revenues

The above order is an internal order and is assigned to Stock Change Account (a primary cost element) in OKB9 (Default account assignment).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to T.code KO02 and check in the Control data tab if your Internal Order is blocked for Revenue Posting or not.

Regards

Hari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for the answer but my posting was not happening because of wrong cost element category.

Thanks and regards,

IS