cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to check duplicity and remove it using BPM(or by any other way) for an incoming message having duplicates records in it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are no specific nodes in bpm to acheive this but u can handle this in mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Could u pls eloborate ur solution on this by giving the step by step procedure using mapping.

Eagerly awaiting ur great response.

Many thanks in advance.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I guess you need to write a UDF to remove the duplicate records in message mapping. Use the mapping pattern - Tree reversal to remove duplicate records.

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

As i am new to writing UDFs, could u pls help me out how to write a UDF to remove the duplicate records in message mapping.

Also, pls share ur view on using the mapping pattern - Tree reversal to remove duplicate records.

Awaiting ur great & kind response.

Many thnx in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kumar

better open your own thread explaining your complete scenario,rather than reviving older threads.

its really hard to figure our what exactly you are looking for

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

My query is also the same thing,

How to check duplicity and remove it using BPM (or by any other way without BPM) for an incoming message having duplicate records in it when inserting or updating in the Database Table from the File System or any other.

Thnx & Regs.....

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BPM there is a somewhat called cancel..

U can add that whenever there is a duplicacy and configure it to cancell the process..

pankaj..