cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Group,,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fnds,

What is the benifit of sales group ,if i define?

Iam maintaing 3 divisions ,and ia have 7 sales offices....

bydefalt i have to maintain 7 sales groups ,,,,,,,,,

If i maintain 7 sales groups,,,,,,,how can i get report on sales group wise ?

Waitn for u r reply

Regardea

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

By using sales groups you can designate different areas of responsibility within a sales office. When you generate sales statistics, you can use the sales group as one of the selection criteria.

<b>Example</b>

If sales office personnel service both retail and wholesale markets, you can assign a sales group to each market.

<b>Procedure</b>

You assign each salesperson to a sales group in his or her user master record. You assign each customer to a particular sales group in the customer's master record.

To get Sales Group wise report, go to <b>SE16, enter table VBAK - Field VKGRP</b>.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Sales group can be used as a selection criterea for selecting sales documents. It can also be used to analyze sales statistics. Also you can assign people (Sales Persons) to a Sales group.

You can analyze sales for each Sales Group using SIS. To get such various reports follow the menu:

Sales and Distribution->Sales Information System->Standard analyses->MCTG - Sales office

Execute it and drilldown to Sales Group.

Regards,

Noufel P

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj,

You can get sales groupwise details BY SE16-SE16- Table VBAK - Field -VKGRP (sales gruop).

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

No you do not have to maintain 7 sales group. You should maintain as per your requirements (you can have only 1 if you want)

There are lot of standard reports which have sales group in the selection screen. Check the Following ones

MCTG

MC-A

MC-I

MC-E

MC(M