cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TableView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a tableview and have been trying to put an editable Inputfield and an action button within the same column.

If anyone could shed some light on the same it would be greatly appreciated.

NAC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes can surely put inputfield as column in table view. For that insert inputfiled under table view as Columnfield for that table.

Then, you can assign any action for that input field also same as you assigned to Any simple inputfield ui element.

Now, this action is available for all rows on same column. In your action method you can figure out which row you have selected using "getleadselection" method of that node.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bhavik,

Thanks for the reply. I am new to Webdynpros. If I understood you right, when I go to layout and click on apply template and select Table with 1 column. I know I can decide to put an Input field in the column, how do I also put a Button in the same column.

Is this possible.

NAC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This functionality is not available. you can not place more than one ui element in same column. But, you can use inoput field's action property for your purpose which solved your use of button with that input field.

Otherwise what you can do is, insert one more column and set its type as button now use this column for your button functionality.

Regards,

Bhavik

thomas_chadzelek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

just put the button into the next column. Note that you do not need one "data field" per column. It's perfectly fine to have a column without data, which just shows a button.

Best regards,

Thomas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of now, we cannot place more than one UI element into the same table column.

Best Regards,

Nibu.