cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer block at a specific date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to block customer at a specific date i.e. some sort of customer expiry date. e.g. if I create a customer 123456 and set its expiry date to 31.12.2010, then it should automatically block all new orders of this customer after 31.12.2010. How should I go about doing this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One possible way is activating the credit management and for your risk category and Credit group you may activate only the Next review date and set the message type as error. Now in FD32 you can set the risk category and next review date as valid to date. When ever you create the sales order beyond the next review date then the order will not be saved.

The other way is creating a z table and maintain the validity for the customer. You can use the user exit MV45AFZZ and validate.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where in SPRO can I set this system message? whats the application area? We are already maintaining credit management so I think the first solution which you have mentioned looks more feasible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction OVA8 for your credit control area risk category & Credit Group (Sales Order Credit group) activate the Next review date and reaction as D and check the Status/ Block.

Regards,

Murali