cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreement- PGI is not done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Peers,

I am facing some problem in PGI for the Scheduling Agreement.

I have created one Scheduling agreement with three different delivery date in VA31. In the first date of delivery I have Picked the quantity as 50 out of 300 as per the agreement. I have created the delivery successfully. I have given the storage location also. But while I am trying to do the PGI in VL02N it is giving the following error:

Goods Movement: Error Log

Type  some symbol, MT- E; Msg. 609; Item - 10; Message Text Delivery has not yet been put away/ picked (completely)

I doubt is there any special configuration for the Scheduling Agreement? As I have done the same thing in the Quantity Contract where the Item Category itself takes care of everything in the standard SAP system.

In this case, Completion rule is blank and that means I can’t create any order with the reference of this agreement.

In Transaction flow in both the cases the following configuration is maintained:

Screen Sequence Group: LP

Incompletion Procedure: 12

I am puzzled which field is controlling the delivery and PGI in the case of Scheduling Agreement.

If anybody guides me I will be grateful to all of them.

Please help me in doin the PGI so that I can do the Billing for this Scheduling Agreemrnt.

Regards,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Plz explain me the detail senario using Scheduling Agreement, also plz sent me the detail customization for Scheduling areement.

My mail id is: <b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

1) - Schedule agreements allow you to have 2 different sets of schedule lines (VBEP-ABART). Standard SAP you should have two sets of tabs - of schedule lines. One Forecast & the other JIT. Forecast forwards the schedule lines to planning (seen in MD04) and JIT passes them to shipping (VL10). They can be identical or different. Typically these are used for component supplier customers (namely Automotive). The customer will provide you 4-10 weekly buckets (usually a Monday date) of future forecast qtys. Also send you 1-2 weeks of individual FIRM ship dates - which are entered on the JIT. It comes down to the customer not knowing exactly what they need next week, but they don't want to suprise you with a large order qty, where your lead times are 5+ days. The forecasted qtys they sent last week should account for this.

(2) Cumulative Quantities are tracked and influence how the schedule agreement passes requirements to both forecasting and shipping. These qtys are sometimes requested by the customer on ASNs. Cumulative qtys reset at year end unless you've got a customer calendar or you've modified standard SAP userexits to not reset.

Schedule agreements are very nice when the customer sends EDI data (830s = forecast or 862s = JITs). Outside of that they can really cause trouble regarding daily maintenance, missing requirements, cum qty corrections, year end processing, etc.

One alternative would be to use customer independent requirements - entering the weekly, monthly forecasting qtys and entering standard sales orders (with or without multiple schedule lines) to represent the true firm qtys

For configuration, check the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/93/7439fb546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Reward please if this is helpful to you.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jans,

In VL02N Make sure delivery qunatity=Piking quantity.

Try for doing PGI Then..

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jans

The error what you says "Delivery has not yet been put away/ picked (completely)" is because in delivery, select the tab "Picking" where you can see a field "Pick Quantity". This should be equal to the quantity in "Delivery quantity".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your reply. I got this issue. But my question is that what is the differenece between Standard Sales Order and Scheduling Agreement? In Std SO also, the delivery quantity is to be matched with the Pick qty.

e.g. If the qtty. is 100 i my Std. SO and I want to deliver 50, in that case also I have to match the qty of Delivery and Pick qty.

But in the case of Scheduling agreement I have already given the details of delivery schedule. Even then why I have to match the Qty of delv and Pick qty?

If you have got any detailed materila please send to me. My mail ID is jans201@hotmail.com

Regards,

Jans