Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Scheduling Agreement- PGI is not done

Dear SAP Peers,

I am facing some problem in PGI for the Scheduling Agreement.

I have created one Scheduling agreement with three different delivery date in VA31. In the first date of delivery I have Picked the quantity as 50 out of 300 as per the agreement. I have created the delivery successfully. I have given the storage location also. But while I am trying to do the PGI in VL02N it is giving the following error:

Goods Movement: Error Log

Type  some symbol, MT- E; Msg. 609; Item - 10; Message Text Delivery has not yet been put away/ picked (completely)

I doubt is there any special configuration for the Scheduling Agreement? As I have done the same thing in the Quantity Contract where the Item Category itself takes care of everything in the standard SAP system.

In this case, Completion rule is blank and that means I can’t create any order with the reference of this agreement.

In Transaction flow in both the cases the following configuration is maintained:

Screen Sequence Group: LP

Incompletion Procedure: 12

I am puzzled which field is controlling the delivery and PGI in the case of Scheduling Agreement.

If anybody guides me I will be grateful to all of them.

Please help me in doin the PGI so that I can do the Billing for this Scheduling Agreemrnt.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question