cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM guys,

I have defined 015 (item +cause) for particular notification type in config.Hence Iam able to enter following in the notification screen under ITEM

1.Object

2.Damage

3.Cause code

While doing Teco(this Notification type is linked to order), in the Dialog screen ,under DAMAGE tab page Iam finding only Damage and Cause code and No object.

What I have to do to get Object in the dialog screen appears during TECO.

Secondly. Mutiple Items (object,damage.causecode) can be entered in Notification and while doing TECO,in the dialog screen only first item(that too only Damage and Cause code) appears.If I want to see all the items and make changes,what I have to do.

Pl help to solve this guys.

Regards

ISWARI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi iswari

as far as completion of notification is concerned it is the standard one ie while completing the notification system will ask for damage and cause code only because while doing any activity the damage and cause will be figured out finally only hence this is the case.if you want to change the object then before pressing the completion button you can specify the object part in the notification itself

i hope this will clear

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr Thiyagarajan.

Regards

ISWARI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Mr Thiyagarajan.

About by second part of question is it possible to enter multiple entry of Damage and Cause code during completion as like in the notification screen(New ITEM).

Regards

ISWARI

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi iswari

i think it is not possible also.if you want to enter multiple items ,damage and cause you have to enter in notification before completion

regards

thyagarajan