cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to read software component versions from System Landscape Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to import SCV from the SLD within the Integration Builder I receive an error message: Unable to read software component versions from System Landscape Directory "prodsapsm.abbgrain.local:55000".

I looked into the logs and found the following errors:

#1.5#005056B90B39001D0000000A0000098C00043F03E9E2FA46#1195185948275#com.sap.sldserv.comm.BridgeCommunicationHTTP##com.sap.sldserv.comm.BridgeCommunicationHTTP######9817c7a093f811dcb4ac005056b90b39#SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_49##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server/SLDService#Plain###Error while sending HTTP data. Status: 401. Message: Unauthorized. Please check if the target SLD system is available and the SLD bridge is started there.#

#1.5#005056B90B3900540000002B0000098C00043F03EACC5AAD#1195185963572#XIREP.com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.sldaccess.interfaces.CRAccess#sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository#XIREP.com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.sldaccess.interfaces.CRAccess#WVONG#47#SAP J2EE Engine JTA Transaction : [1219ffffffbd4e00079]#devsappi.abbgrain_DPX_303676750#Guest#0e0dafb093f911dcc8dd005056b90b39#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_5##0#0#Error#1#/Applications/ExchangeInfrastructure/Repository#Plain###Import of software component version list from component repository failed

Thrown:

com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

There are obviously two errors listed above (possibly more but the log does not list them) and centre around authorisation. I suspect that the error is due to incosistent userid and passwords between what is stored in the Exchange Profile and the SLD. Has anyone had this problem and can they point me to what could be the problem?

Thanks, Warren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

XI is pointing to the SLD within Solution Manager - i.e not in XI. It seems the connection and authorisation is fine. In the SLD Administration - Log there is the following error:

SLD initialization failure

How can this be resolved?

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow these Solutions :

1 . go to CPA Cache and refresh it

2. Check out for RFC destination SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC are working both ABAP and Java stack.

3. Check if you ran the RFC check as xis_user (May not have RFC authorizations )

4. try deletion of BS and Recreate it.

5. Check fully qualified host names for SLD and settings at SM59

And Finally try adding a new business system will help you a lot.. Hope these solutions will work for u.

refer this link also http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes already tried that - They are all unlocked. I debugged the FM LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS and there are no business systems imported when the following line is executed:

• read buffer:

import bs_list2 to t_bslist_cache

from database lcrt_indx(xi)

id c_bus_systems_list to s_indx.

and therefore sy-subrc is not equal to 0.

Any ideas.

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you pointing to Internal XI SLD or different SLD? If your pointing to different SLD means( Where you can find SLD Host in tcode SAPSLDAPICUST) you have to give the user having authorization to that SLD.If not means, Check your SLD Server is up and running. Go to RWB->SLD->Administration.

Check your SLD->Adminstration->Data Supplier Bridge is correctly configured or not.

Check your SLD->Administration->Server Logs for more information.

Regards,

Daniel.LA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Have done that already and it falls over when it calls function module LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS with return code 4. The SAP help doesn't explain in much detail what a RC of 4 exactly means. So although I know where the problem is, diagnosing the cause is impossible. Any ideas?

Warren

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check any service user is locked particularly check XILDUSER, XISUPER.

Regards,

Daniel.LA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warren

first thing I would do is run the SAP transaction in your XI ABAP box

"SLDCHECK"

Then look at the errors that this throws..could be simply that your SLD is not up...or it could point straight to a user auth error.