cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is assembly order?

Assembly order is created / released,what kind of changes in sales order will update the assembly order? for ex: quantity change

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

please go through the link first..to get some idea ofassembly order

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/cb/7f9b7043b711d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

In nutshell -

Assembly orders are created when you create a sale order directly, not during MRP run. Now you can make the system to create production order or planned order as per your requirement.

About the qty - I have not understood...whan you create a sale order for let us say 10 qty, system will create order for 10 qty...

please come back if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahesha

Actually the thing for me is.

If I created or released a assembly order and I make any changes in sales order like I am changing the Qty 10 to 5 it will affect the assembly order? and If I will change the dependencies of configurable material in sales order will affect the assembly order

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to activate OCM and make the changes in prodiuction orders if sale order is changed. It is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is OCM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OCM is Order Change Management.It is methodology wherein the changes in the production order are taken care even after the processing of the same has started.

For example if there are changes in the master datas like material master or bom after the creation of the production order those changes cannot be effected in the production order unless we use OCM.The below link explains

http://help.sap.com/search/highlightContent.jsp

shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OCM is order change management.

With OCM active you can capture all the sales order changes and reflect the changes in prodution order eventhough it is released. In your case it suits.

Answers (0)