Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Different charts of different queries in one template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement to create a web template with

3 different charts C1,C2,C3 of different queries Q1, Q2,Q3 in <u><b>one webtemplate</b></u> .

and is there a possibility in WAD to create different sheets(or tabs) like in Microsoft excel in one webtemplate.

1. a. first sheet with all the three charts .

b. also tabs pointing to second , third and fourth sheet .

2. Second sheet with first chart C1and also the query(table format) Q1.

3. Third sheet with a second chart C2 and also the related query(table format)Q2.

4. Fourth sheet with a third chart C3 and also the related query(table format)Q3.

or linking of different webtemplates through one webtemplate.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanju..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju

This is achievable in the WAD.

Create your 3 data providers attach the query to each.

1. Use the Tab Pages web item, then use a Container Layout Web item (this will make layout easier), create the 3 charts and set the DP for each the make sure you attach the charts to the container layout, then attach the container layout to the first tab.

2. create another container layout and create and attach a Analysis Web item and attach query 1 to the Analysis Item, then attach the already created chart 1 to the container layout 2, attach container layout 2 to the second tab.

Repeat this step for the other 2 charts/queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Josh,

Could you please tell me where to find tab page web item and container layout webitem .

we are using BW3.5 .

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think tab page web Item is not avaialble in BW 3.5, However the same are available in BI 7.0 onwards

Regards

Venkata Devaraj !!!

former_member189638
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Tab page web</b> is not available in 3.5 WAD.

But you can show everything in a same web template with a <b>table</b> follwed by a <b>graph</b> for all the <b>three</b>.

You will have to use <b>three data providers</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandhya,

We use 3.5 and have a similar solution in place as what you are looking for. The code for the Tab layouts is on the forum, that's where I got it from initially so just do a search on it and copy the code to your own template,

Regards

Gill