cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPBEXqueries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with a large workbook. This workbook consists of average 60 queries with large deferent constant structures. The workbook is made in Exel 2003 and in this version of Exel max count of rows are 65535. But the sheet SAPBEXqueries should contain more rows. I can't change the number of queries and their structures.

Pls, help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veronica,

Can you get a pivot table to interrogate the BW database directly - it may bring you in summary data rather than the detail?

Regards

Gill

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need very detailed date and agregation doesn't help me.

May be you don't understand my problem. Trying once again:

When you insert query with constant structure (for example, one structure- 10 rows, and another structure - 4 colums) Bex automatically will insert 40 rows in sheet SAPBEXqueries. In my case I have about 60 queries with large structures in rows and colums at the same time.

May be is there another way to upload date from BW to Exel ?

Gillian Leo,

could you explain about "pivot table to interrogate the BW database directly" or could you give a reference to materials about this topic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guess, MS Office 2007 does not have these limitations...May be you can explore more on MS Office 2007 & have it upgraded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know about Exel 2007 but I can't change version of Exel because this workbook is used on deferent work places (about 500-600).

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

help, plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veronica,

Trying to review 64k + data rows is almost impossible so I am guessing you need to get a summary view. You can create a pivot table directly in Excel that pulls its data from the BW Info Area. I know I have a document on it somewhere so will have a look for it.

Pivot tables will let you get at the same records in your query and present a summary of the data which may be worth looking at.

Regards

Gill

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't use pivot tables because I need authorized checks and I have a lot of boundary conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do somebody have any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veronica,

I guess there is no way to solv your problem in Excel2003.

But you can try to split the querie into two or you have to use the Web .

Kind regard

Sebastian

Answers (0)