cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I CHANGE my shipping point in sales document Net Value of Sales document is comming negative for FOC sales.That negative value is sum of Excise Duty Can anyone tell reason behind this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lalit,

Change in Shipping point may affect Departure Country, Route, Loading cost/time etc. So, the changes to Shipping point will affect the conditions that depend on them.

To know how your pricing is affected by the change, select the condition type that affected and go to its analysis in 'Conditions' tab of the order item.

Please reward if helpful.

Regards,

Noufel P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Do you have all other pricess picked like basic price etc. Do you have the basic price based on the plant specific, do you have the recoverry conditions for the excise duty.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes i have recovery comdition type for Excise duty,how it will affect my processes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The recovery condition will be having the negative value and there will not be any price condition that is the reason the excise duty value is showing negative in the net price.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u give me ur email id so that i can sent u my problem by screen shots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My mail id is mmurali_79@hotmail.com

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lalit,

Can you send your problem screen shots to my mail ID also. I know more about pricing.

ratnakumar.y@zensar.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check ur mail i have send u mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check ur mail i have send u mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks starnge, before changing the Shipping point the Excise conditions are showing as non statistical condition after changing it becomes statstical that is why only the recovery condition Z200 is active and the net value is becoming negative.

Do you have differant pricing procedure for these two cases or is it single. Do you have any routine assigned to these excise conditions or do you have any user exit which sets the statistical indicator for the excise conditions.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is single pricing procedure for both.and no user exit or routing maintain for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN this scinario we pay Exicise duty in export for FOC Orders and when I change shipping point series group is comming as EX .For EX we have to set indicator No Utilization ON.where is linkage between shipping point and Excise Group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The no utilisation is no more used, it is not manadtory for the Exports also. But it does not influence the pricing procedure. I am sure that there are some other factor influence the condition types. Can you also send me the details of the condition type what I mean in sales order just go to the details of the condition JEXP in both the scenario and send it.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok check it why condition change to statistical?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Send me the screen shot so that I can check.

Regards,

Murali