cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If i want to tranfer the stock from 1 line item to another in single order

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i want to tranfer the stock from 1 line item to another line item in single order of a same customer then what is the movement type or how we can do in sap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu

Pretty simple really !!!. Am presuming it is a Make to Order scenario, Go to MB1B, use Movement type 413 E, define the Plant, Storage Location, the Sales Order and the Line Item Number. Be sure to use the Line Item Number in the format 0010 (4 digits) and voila. Check it out in MMBE and you will get to see the effect.

Regards

Ramana N D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you this has resolved the issue. For some reason there is no way to award points for this. I will try.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clif

Dont worry about the Points ; I faced this issue at the very beginning of my Implementation and found this solution when I sat down with my PP Consultant, it solved lot of headaches and a whopping bill on Gelusils.

Call it Community Service or what you will; if I know something, I wont think twice about sharing my experience.

Regards

Ramana ND

PS: A ton of thanks for those kind words, though ...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandu

I dont think movement type will come into picture here.

Let us assume you have two line items for unique material code in a sale order. If you dont want to confirm stock for line item 10 but should confirm for line item 40, foreclose the first line item by selecting the item and block with some "Reasons for rejection" tab.

Now go to line item 40, check for item availability. If stock is available, it will be confirmed to this line item. Once the stock is confirmed, you can unblock the first line item, if you feel so.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i'm interested in this same thing , what do you do if the stock has already been released.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Clifton

Can you please explain what additional information you want as I am unable to understand from your question "if stock has already been released".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry that was my non SAP lingo.

We have two line items both with same material

line 30 the incorrect line has been cancelled, but it was confirmed.

Line 40 the CORRECT line is where we want the stock to transfer to.

Does this help I sure hope so.

I need help.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need 2 things: 1 - quick hands and 2 - a little luck.

Once the line item 30 is canceled the stock goes into open inventory where anyone can get to it. So you need to quickly cancel the item 30 and then enter item 40. If another user is faster or luckier than you they can get to the stock before you can get it confirmed on item 40. If that's the case you'll have to steal it from their order after they go home at night.