cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inboud Idoc ORDERS error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

I want to send an Orders idoc to the sap system, but in the inbound processing<b> this error occur: </b><b>there is no article description for item</b>. Idoc status 51.

In the Document Item General Data segment of the idoc (E1EDP01) i only set the field MATNR and ABGRT if it helps.

What fields of what segments should I set to avoid this problem.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerg,

Would you please check whether the material number field in segment E1EDP19 has been filled?

If it is empty, this should be the reason for the error message.

Hongyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hongyan!

Yes, you were right, I fill the required segment, but another problem has come. This is:

<b>The material number for item 000001 could not be identified</b>.

I set this number four times, but it seems in the wrong fields.

My relevant segments setting for the item is:

segmentE2EDP01.setField("POSEX", "000001");

segmentE2EDP01.setField("ABGRT", "AU");

segmentE2EDP01.setField("MATNR_GUID", "FAKANAL");

segmentE2EDP01.setField("MATNR", "FAKANAL");

segmentE1EDP19.setField("QUALF","001");

segmentE1EDP19.setField("IDTNR", "FAKANAL");

segmentE1EDP19.setField("KTEXT", "FAKANAL");

and that's all. what is missing?

My material number is "FAKANAL".

Thanks for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gerg,

I believe you need QUALF = '002' in your E1EDP19 segment, if the iDoc contains the SAP Material Number. As for the other fields you have populated :

segmentE2EDP01.setField("ABGRT", "AU". Not sure why you would populated this inbound. If you want to place a Reason for Rejection on an item, use ABGRU.

segmentE2EDP01.setField("MATNR_GUID", "FAKANAL") & segmentE2EDP01.setField("MATNR", "FAKANAL"). I don't believe you need these.

segmentE1EDP19.setField("KTEXT", "FAKANAL"). If you populate this field, it will override the material description in the Sales Order item. If you leave KTEXT blank, it will lookup the Material Description from the Material Master.

By the way, you might find transaction WE60 useful. Enter your iDoc Type, and choose an output option. I prefer HTML, although you can't search in that view. If this is the first time you have run WE60, Goto->User settings on the selection screen. Make sure the two Display attributes are ticked (you will need to click on the change button first), and save. The output will be much more descriptive.

Cheers, Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul!

I "upgrade"my we60 and it was very helpful thanks.

if I set, the field <b>QUALF</b> to <b>'002' </b>in the segment E1EDP19 , my idoc has a status 64 IDoc ready to be transferred to application, but after 1 minute the idoc status changed to 51 agian Runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X has occurred unfortunatelly.

But if I set it to <b>001</b>, because <b>I want to post sales order</b>, it has a status 51:The material number for item 000001 could not be identified.

why?

And if I set the fields menee and pmene to "AU", because this code is my unit of measure in my material plant and account view, the idoc status said that: ISO unit of measure AU is not assigned (item ). but i have that one in SAP in my material.

Can tell me me why?

This is my all fields I have set:

segmentE1EDK01.setField("CURCY", "EUR");

segmentE1EDK01.setField("FKTYP", "S");

segmentE1EDKA1.setField("PARVW", "AG");

segmentE1EDKA1.setField("PARTN", "0000000001");

segmentE1EDKA1.setField("NAME1", "VEVO_01");

segmentE1EDK14_salesOrg.setField("QUALF", "008");

segmentE1EDK14_salesOrg.setField("ORGID", "0001");

segmentE1EDK14_distChannel.setField("QUALF", "007");

segmentE1EDK14_distChannel.setField("ORGID", "01");

segmentE1EDK14_division.setField("QUALF", "006");

segmentE1EDK14_division.setField("ORGID", "01");

segmentE2EDP01.setField("POSEX", "000001");

segmentE2EDP01.setField("MENGE", "12");

segmentE2EDP01.setField("MENEE", "AU");

segmentE2EDP01.setField("PMENE", "AU");

segmentE2EDP01.setField("VPREI", "50");

segmentE2EDP01.setField("NETWR", "50");

segmentE1EDP19.setField("QUALF",<b>"002"</b>);

segmentE1EDP19.setField("IDTNR", "FAKANAL");

segmentE1EDP19.setField("KTEXT", "FAKANAL");

I tried without and with the KTEXT field the sending, but nothing has changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To prove this, you could try adding a Customer Material Info Record (CMIR) for your sold-to/material combination via VD51/VD52. Enter the Customer Material the same as what is in KTEXT, then use the QUALF 001 in the iDoc. I suspect it might still fail with your Runtime error, at which point you will need to debug the process. Not sure if you will be able to or not, but have you tried processing the iDoc in foreground ? This could give you more helpful information, however the foreground option isn't always available.

Cheers, Paul.

Answers (0)